Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pregnancy Test Addiction is Over!

It's over. No more pregnancy test addiction. I started Prometrium (progesterone) a few weeks ago. Believe it or not, I had a VERY faint positive test at 9dpo. This was our second cycle trying, so it's exciting, but we were preparing to try for a little longer. I am now just about 6 weeks (tomorrow) pregnant and very excited. It's interesting how different your pregnancy is after you've had your first child. I haven't obsessed about any symptom, shocking! There's just no time when I'm running around after Asher (He's running by the way).

If we have another child after the second one here, I know I'll pick up my pregnancy test addiction again. I'm completely ok with it. It's exciting when you are trying to get pregnant.

I go in next week to get my progesterone levels checked. I haven't had any spotting and I'm having symptoms of increasing levels of progesterone, so that's awesome.

Asher's 1st birthday party is in 2 weeks, so we plan on telling our family about the big news then. I will be 8 weeks then and that's when we told our family when we were pregnant with Asher.

Now, I'm on to taking gender prediction tests (just for the fun of it)-- but all in all, there's a 50-50 chance either way, right?

Good luck to all of you, and please, DO NOT GIVE UP if you are experiencing infertility or recurrent miscarriage!!

CLICK HERE to learn more on how you can GET PREGNANT FAST safely and naturally.

Learn more on how Chiropractic can help you on your journey of infertility, pregnancy and beyond.

CLICK HERE to read my story of recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy and being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment