Friday, September 25, 2009

Using Visualization to Get Pregnant at 40 and Over

Women are waiting longer and longer to get pregnant and start a family. We are getting married later, also. Many of us are pursuing careers and wanting to be financially established. You may find yourself close to 40 or beyond and ready to start a family and get pregnant. Using visualization to get pregnant at 40 and over is a smart idea. Incorporating this tool into your daily routine may help you get pregnant faster. Our minds are amazing instruments and when we visualize things with our mind amazing miracles happen, like pregnancy!

Getting Pregnant at 40 - Get Pregnant Faster by Using Visualization by Bobbie Turner

Getting pregnant at 40 and beyond can be tough for some women. You've mastered your career, married in your 30's, or you've simply struggled getting pregnant. Have you every tried getting pregnant by using visualization? You may have heard about visualization. You may use it or you may think it sounds silly. If you have not been using visualization to get pregnant, you are missing an important tool!

Our minds our strong and have so much power that is never harnessed. Why not tap into some of that power and see, smell, touch, taste, and hear your way pregnant! Sounds silly and crazy?
Yes it does, but guess what? It works!

Ok, I don't have scientific evidence that it works. I only have personal experience. I use visualization in my life for everything, I've been using it since I've been a very young girl.
I visualized my way into doing the splits in 9th grade so I could try out to be a cheerleader! I was able to do the splits after ONE day of practice and visualization.

I was having trouble getting pregnant. Well, I got pregnant 4 times, but the first 3 times I got pregnant I miscarried them. The 4th time I got pregnant, I visualized every single piece of the fertilization process.

I saw the egg fertilized and I saw it burrough into the lining of my uterus where it was nice and safe. I ended up giving birth to a healthy baby boy and will NEVER doubt the power of visualization again!

Get pregnant faster by using visualization, I KNOW it works!

1. Find a safe, quiet, and comfortable place to practice your visualization

2. Put on comfortable clothing that is non-restrictive and flows freely

3. Engage ALL 5 senses (see, smell, touch, taste, and hear)

4. Construct an image of the sperm's journey to the egg, the fertilization and the implantation into the uterus. (Once you've had intercourse, of course!)

5. Draw a picture of the journey or find a picture in a book or on the Internet of sperm fertilizing an egg

6. Visualize this journey daily or as much as you can.

See it, smell it, touch it, taste it, hear it, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

If you are getting pregnant at 40 or over, using visualization can help make it happen.

Read more on how you can get pregnant safely and naturally at 40 or over!

CLICK HERE to learn how you can get pregnant at 40 or over safely and naturally. This is the ONLY method you will ever need again.

No comments:

Post a Comment