Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is Someone You Know Experiencing a Miscarriage? These 3 Questions May Help

So often it can be uncomfortable when someone tells us something that can be very sad or painful, like experiencing a miscarriage. In the article below, I've shared 3 questions to ask if someone in your life is going through this painful time. Miscarriage is very common and most people don't talk about it. I really don't know why. I feel it is very healing to talk about it. It's OK to cry and to grieve.

How to Help Someone Who Experienced a Miscarriage by Bobbie Turner

How to help someone who experienced a miscarriage can be a very, very touchy subject. Although most miscarriages go unsaid, they will NEVER be forgotten.

It is important to say the "right" thing if you are encountered with this situation. Now, the 3 things to say or ask when you are in the situation isn't backed with a guarantee or the end all, be all. You will be dealing with a specific personality and temperament.

3 Things to Say or Ask Someone Who Experienced a Miscarriage

1. "I'm so sorry for your loss, can I help with anything?" (Offer help only if you mean it)
2. "Do you want to talk about it?" (Make sure you have time to listen)
3. "I don't know if this is the right thing to say right now, but God has a plan for you and your little one is in God's hands right now, safe and sound" (Use this phrase carefully- it really depends on the person you are talking to)

Remember that we all experience grief at some point in our lives, just talk to someone how you would want someone to talk to you in a situation like this.

How to help someone who experienced a miscarriage is very important and if that person/couple in your life is sharing this news with you, they probably just want you to listen and be there for support.

In closing, knowing what to say in this type of situation may help you be at ease for your friend or family member and you just might be that emotional support they need to persevere through this sad time in their life.

I have been through 3 recurrent miscarriages and I remember what type of support I received. It was helpful for me at them time and I know these were the questions or encouragement that I was grateful for. I hope you will put this article in your pocket and be there for that someone in your life that may have experienced a miscarriage.

Infertility Is A Message From Your Body Telling You Something Is WRONG Inside!



CLICK HERE to learn more on how YOU can GET PREGNANT FAST!



Read my story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment