Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Early Pregnancy Feels Like FOREVER!

For those of you that are going through their first pregnancy, the first 12 weeks can feel like it could go on and on. Keeping yourself occupied in some way may help this precious time go by quicker. In the article below, I have pointed out 3 possible ways to help your early pregnancy move a little faster (or just seem like it!) Now, these suggestions can be used throughout your whole pregnancy since it seems like the first pregnancy always seems like it goes on forever. Once you are on to your second, third, fourth, etc. child the time flies by because you are chasing after your other children. Cherish this time that you have now, it really does go by "so fast."

3 Ways to Speed Up Early Pregnancy If This is Your First Pregnancy by Bobbie Turner

I found it so hard to get through my first 12 weeks of pregnancy short of going absolutely crazy. It felt like F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I remember thinking that I needed to find something to do or this was going to be the LONGEST time of my life. So, I came up with 3 ways to speed up early pregnancy if this is your first pregnancy.

1. Find a hobby

I never knew how to sew and I never wanted to take the time to learn. But now would be the perfect time to learn, so I bought a sewing machine. I had a few cloth diaper patterns that I printed from an online website that I wanted to try to sew. I bought the material and supplies needed in order to embark on this adventure. In the end, my son wore my cloth diapers for one week until I discovered that he hated being wet! So, all of the cloth diaper covers I made ended up not being used. BUT, it kept me busy for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy and up until my son was born.

2. Find ways to volunteer in your community

There are many ways to volunteer in your community. You can go through your local church, food shelf, daycare or even the Brothers and Sisters of America in your local area. Everyone always could use a helping hand. What a better way to pass those first 12 weeks than serving others!

3. Offer to babysit for a friend, family member or neighbor

This is one the best ways to pass the time in your first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Why not offer your handy babysitting services to family and friends if you want this time to go by fast? You could offer a one night per week to help a friend or family member get out and get some alone time. I'm sure they'd appreciate it! You'll know how much it is appreciated soon enough!

I hope you find these 3 ways to speed up early pregnancy if this this is your first pregnancy helpful. I know they helped me get through the "LONG" waiting period of having my son!

You are reading this because you are probably pregnant, but if someone you know is having problems getting pregnant, I highly recommend you share with them the link below on how to get pregnant fast!

CLICK HERE to learn how you can GET PREGNANT FAST!



Read my story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment