Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Pregnancy Test Addiction is Back!

Ugh! I thought I'd be able to practice self-control while I was in my "2 week wait", but....NO! I started testing for pregnancy at 6 days past ovulation (6dpo), even though I KNOW that it is next to impossible that I'd have an accurate pregnancy test at that time. I tested at 7dpo and today at 8dpo. I've got one $.70 pregnancy test left and I REFUSE to use until 10 dpo. With Asher, I had a faint line for a positive pregnancy test at 7pm at 9dpo. Yeah, I can't believe I remember that, but I think most women would remember that first positive test.

So, I had a feeling I'd fall into pregnancy test addiction, but I'm ok with it. It only lasts until I'm pregnant. I think I enjoy the suspense of it all, except it sucks when it's a big fat negative (BFN)!

Like always, I'll keep you posted on my pregnancy test addiction and if anything happens this month.

If you have fallen on fertility problems, I recommend learning more on how you can GET PREGNANT FAST.

You can read my story HERE.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment