Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pregnancy Test Addiction - Using OPK instead of HPT

Ok, so I know that I should be using HPT's to test for pregnancy, but accidentally opened my LAST pregnancy test this morning. I am 9dpo and it was negative. So, I tested with the ovulation predictor strip (OPK) and got a faint line, but that still means negative on an OPK. I had a very, very faint line on an HPT when I got pregnant with Asher, so I'm expecting to get the same results. Ugh. It's hard to wait when I just want to know. I will keep using the OPK's and if they keep getting darker, I will use an pregnancy test as soon as I get more in the mail (should arrive on Wednesday).

I know that all this sounds crazy, but I am a person that hates suspense!

I'm still on the pregnancy test addiction bandwagon. Let me know if you are on it with me!

Learn how you can GET PREGNANT FAST if you are experiencing fertility problems.

You can read my story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment