Friday, September 11, 2009

Ovulation Test Kit, Pregnancy Tests - Here goes #2!

I ordered my OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kit) as well as pregnancy tests. For me, it is vital to discover I am pregnant as early as possible because I tend to have low progesterone. Having low progesterone, I miscarried my first 3 pregnancies at around 5 1/2 to 6 week pregnant. Once we discovered this, when I got pregnant the 4th time (I gave birth to my son, Asher) I went on progesterone pills orally for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. After the first 12 weeks, the placenta produced enough progesterone to sustain the pregnancy.

Wish me LUCK! I welcome anyone who is trying for their first, second, third, etc. child to join in with me :). I ovulated yesterday so guess what we did last night ;). When your OPK tests positive, then you should have intercourse that day and for the next 3 days (at least that's what the directions said). Look at the upper right hand of my blog and you will see what OPK and early pregnancy tests I use. The are uber cheap and if you have a pregnancy test addiction (I do!), then these will for sure be for you!

If you are having trouble getting pregnant or experiencing fertility problems, then I invite you to CLICK HERE to see how you can get pregnant fast. You also will receive your 7 FREE e-books on women's health geared to helping you get pregnant.

Let's get to it!

Read my story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment