Monday, September 14, 2009

The OPK and Pregnancy Tests Arrived!

I'm excited! We are trying to get pregnant with baby #2. I ovulated on day 18 of my cycle (9/11). The last time I got pregnant (I had Asher), I ovulated on day 14 and my cycle finally made it to a 28-day cycle. Now, I've only gotten my menstrual cycle 4 times since I've had Asher. May 9th, June 19th, July 26th, August 24th were the dates, so it's not consistent yet. I'm sure it will take a few cycles to become consistent, UNLESS we get pregnant.

I'll start testing for pregnancy on the 9th day after I ovulated, which will be 9/20. If it's positive I'll begin the Prometrium (progesterone) to prevent me from miscarrying. If it's negative, I'll keep testing for pregnancy until 9/26 so I can catch the baby early to get on progesterone. I've also been charting my BBT (Basal Body Temperature), so I will see if my temperature drops impending my menstrual cycle.

The symptoms I am having are much like PMS. I'm experiencing a little bit of cramping in my lower abdomen. I'm hungry all the time. I feel so bloated. :)


If you are having trouble getting pregnant or experiencing fertility problems, then I invite you to CLICK HERE to see how you can get pregnant fast. You also will receive your 7 FREE e-books on women's health geared to helping you get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment