Monday, August 24, 2009

Infertility and Hormone Imbalance, Are They Related?

After many years of health issues and 3 miscarriages, I never researched hormone imbalance and how it can affect our body as a whole. To this day I do regret not discovering my hormonal imbalance earlier, but know that I discovered it when I did for a reason. We are all here to help each other and I hope you read this article and just take it as a sign to do some research for yourself on hormone imbalance.

Are you struggling with infertility? Do you have recurring headaches? Do you have digestive problems? Do you have anxiety issues? If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may have a hormonal imbalance. I can share with you how you can discover if you have a hormonal imbalance, but it would take too long to write here. Let me know if I can point you in the right direction on your journey.

The Hidden Cause of Infertility: Hormone Imbalance by Rebecca Tree

Let me guess. You are looking for the only answer to infertility. I can't give that answer to you, but I can give you a main cause of infertility. Hormone Imbalance.

What causes hormone imbalance? You'd be surprised to know that there are a handful of reasons a women's hormones can be off balance. I will list a few here to start off your research on infertility.

1. Environmental pollutants (pesticides, chemicals on foods you eat)

2. Birth control pills

3. Stress (stress can cause adrenal exhaustion and the adrenals aid in hormone production)

4. EFA deficiencies (Essential Fatty Acids or Omega 3 fish oil)

5. Surgery or long-time illness

Can you say "yes" to any of these examples? Are they a part of your life? Sadly, I can say that I've experienced ALL 5 of these things that can play a part in hormone imbalance. I've experienced low progesterone most of my life and didn't realize it until I tried to get pregnant. Looking back throughout my life I've had many low progesterone symptoms, but never looked into them because they seemed normal. I am currently receiving acupuncture treatments and using Chinese herbs to balance my hormone imbalance. I am happy to say that my menstrual cycle and ovulation are healthy. Once we try to get pregnant with our second child, I feel it will be no problem to get pregnant and stay pregnant.

I encourage you to educate yourself about hormone imbalance and how it affects your body as a whole. I think you would be surprised that what you might think is normal for you is not.




READ MORE NOW on how you can GET PREGNANT FAST naturally.

View Persevering Through Recurrent Miscarriage and Infertility here.

Vitex is an herb that can help correct progesterone imbalance and it is relatively inexpensive. Read my post below about this amazing ancient herb.

I recommend you to CLICK HERE to read more about how you can get tested for hormone imbalance.

No comments:

Post a Comment