Thursday, August 27, 2009

Selecting the Right Relaxation Cd for You for Your Painless Childbirth

I wrote the article below to share what cds I used for my visual imagery sessions to prepare for my painless childbirth. The cds below made the biggest difference for me out of everything I did to prepare for my painless childbirth. I committed myself to listening to these cds everyday for the last 5 months of my pregnancy. I listened to them over my lunch break at work, when I got home from work and before I went to bed. I highly recommend the cds in this article if you would like to experience an amazing, painless childbirth. Read on.

Painless Childbirth: How to Select a Relaxation Cd by Bobbie Turner

You are now on to step 2 of my "7 Tips to Prepare for a Painless Childbirth After Getting Pregnant;" selecting a relaxation cd. Now, everyone's preferences are different, so you want to make sure you select the right one for you.

I used the Hypnobirthing Rainbow Imagery Cd. There were birthing affirmations on this cd that I listened to over and over when I went to bed at night. I also listened to this cd once I was in the water giving birth to my son. I fell asleep and was snoring in between each surge (contraction). After having such an amazing birthing experience, I would do all that preparation over again without hesitation.

I would recommend any cd that helps your body relax completely. Probably any self-hypnosis cd would work, but I think listening to a cd that is specific for childbirth is ideal.

I also listened to the Gamma Meditation System by Dr. Jeffery Thompson. Once I had trained my mind to relax, this cd kept me in a relaxed state for quite awhile. I highly recommend this cd for this kind of preparation. I believe I have a link to this cd in my blog for further information. Check it out.

That concludes step 2 of "7 Tips to Prepare for a Painless Childbirth After Getting Pregnant." Pretty simple step, but I though my recommendation might lead you down a path for you to find the cd that's best for you. Good luck!

Learn how YOU can GET PREGNANT FAST!



Read my story HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment