Thursday, August 27, 2009

Steps to Take for a Painless Childbirth After Having Problems Getting Pregnant

Once you've experienced the heartbreak of miscarriage or not getting pregnant at all, you get more determined (at least I did). I started looking into anything and everything that could help me get pregnant and stay pregnant. One thing that I felt needed to happen was spiritual healing. I do feel that if we are not spiritually healthy we can experience roadblocks in our lives. My roadblock was not being able to get pregnant. As soon as I began down the path of healing myself spiritually, I did get pregnant. God knows our inmost thoughts and I believe he will help you heal if you seek it wholeheartedly. I want to share this article with you below. It outlines 7 tips to have a painless childbirth after getting pregnant. I will write other articles further explaining each point so that each article doesn't get too long. Keep your faith alive.

Tips to Prepare for a Painless Childbirth After Getting Pregnant by Bobbie Turner

After getting pregnant, what's next? Birth plans, painting the nursery, preparing the nursery, etc. So much to do to prepare for a baby!

Ok, so you may think I'm crazy even mentioning the word "painless" with the the word "childbirth". I understand. Read on and you'll create what is possible for you in experiencing a painless childbirth if that's what you would like to do.

First, when we feel pain it usually means that something is wrong. Women's bodies are designed by God to give birth. There is no question that when a surge (contraction) comes it will be intense, but it only lasts for a minute and once you have your baby the discomfort goes away. When we let our bodies do what they are designed to do, when we "let go", the most amazing thing happens; you can experience a painless childbirth. I'm speaking from experience. I had the most amazing birth experience and I will share that with you in another article.

There is one thing I will say up front, this takes commitment. So, if you are not willing to make the commitment to have a painless childbirth and prepare your mind, this may not be for you. That is OK.

This may seem like a lot to tackle, but you have 9 months to prepare. Let's get to it!

7 Tips to Prepare for a Painless Childbirth After Getting Pregnant:

1. Set a time and place for your visual imagery and keep it

2. Find a relaxation cd for you to use during this time. I recommend the Hypnobirthing rainbow cd for this.

3. Read the book, "Painless Childbirth" by Giuditta Tornetta

4. Heal your chakras; Read the book, "Wheels of Life" by Anodea Judith

5. Incorporate Hypnobirthing into your "mind training" and visual imagery routine.

6. Get regular chiropractic visits during pregnancy, this will ensure your pelvic area is properly aligned to give your baby the most smooth path possible.

7. Pray. Talk to your baby as much as possible letting him or her know you would like to offer them a gentle birth.

You may think some of these tips sound "fruity", but I will tell you again, THESE WORK. Again, my birth experience with my son was amazing. I can remember every single part of it. I was SLEEPING in between every surge (contraction), well snoring actually!

There's more to share about my birth experience. I know anything is possible and I know anything is possible for YOU. It's time to start believing it!

Learn how YOU can GET PREGNANT FAST!



Read my story HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment