Friday, August 28, 2009

Book Review, Painless Childbirth by Guiditta Tornetta

I think most people would scoff at me if I tell them I experienced a "painless" childbirth. But, there are scientific studies that a painless childbirth is possible. Why don't we as a society believe that? Look at the movies, books, friends' stories, everyone always has to tell their dramatic story of childbirth. Each birthing experience is different and once you get pregnant, you will see that all pregnancies are different as well. The article below gives a review on the book Painless Childbirth: An Empowering Journey Through Pregnancy and Birth. Please read this review and consider getting this book if you have even a slight feeling that you would like a natural childbirth. You need to PREPARE for childbirth. You can't just "go in and see how it goes." Preparation is key to any positive birthing experience. This book can be the beginning in your preparation.

Painless Childbirth: Painless Childbirth Book Review by Bobbie Turner

If you are pondering committing to putting in the time to prepare for a "painless" childbirth, then you have come to the right place.

After experiencing 3 miscarriages, I finally got pregnant with my son. Once I was pregnant, I just knew the pregnancy and the birthing experience would be spiritual and so I began my search. I found the book Painless Childbirth: An Empowering Journey Through Pregnancy and Birth. In the process of trying to get pregnant for the third time, I was working on healing myself emotionally. I was reading a book on the chakras and how they relate to our spiritual self. I thought this book would blend right into what I was already reading.

This book transforms your way of thinking on pregnancy and childbirth. It shares many stories of childbirth and Giuditta Tornetta, the author, shares her two birth stories. Tornetta is a post-partum doula, therefore; she has much to share in natural childbirthing methods.

Tornetta discusses the 9 chakras or energy circles in our bodies and how they relate to our baby's development while in the womb. During your pregnancy, your baby goes through 9 different stages or chakras and it reveals an opportunity for you as a mother to transform yourself as well.

I highly recommend not only reading this book, but applying the principles during your pregnancy. I read this book over and over again during my pregnancy with my son. I read it every time I was walking on the treadmill while pregnant. I read it every day. This book helped me get into the mindset of "letting go". Tornetta discusses the topic of learning to "let go" and let God.

And like all instructional books, it is OK to apply it to your situation as you wish. Getting pregnant is so exciting, but pregnancy is even more exciting with all of its changes. This book offers a spiritual perspective in your pregnancy and birthing journey.

I promise that you won't be disappointed if you read this book with an open mind and allow God to reveal to you what is meant for you and your personal faith journey.

Peace.

READ MORE on how you can GET PREGNANT FAST.




Read my story HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment